Here are some of the things we can help you manage…
Prior to the event:
• Complete site visit to determine best flow of event, restroom locations, garbage, recycling, lighting, electricity, parking, set-up space, etc.
• Determine timeline with client (guest arrival, ceremony, cocktails, dinner, etc.)
• Review needed staff (servers, bartenders, set-up/clean-up)
• Review menu (allergies or dietary restrictions)
• Review all duties expected (differs per event)
Day of event:
• Arrive at needed time for any set-up including, but not limited to: chairs, tables, linens, flowers, place cards, lighting, ceremony site setup, buffet tables, bar, garbage cans, etc.
• Coordinate staff, including but not limited to servers, and bartenders
• Maintain pre-discussed timeline
• Maintain emergency kit, including but not limited to: band aids, hair ties, sewing kit, stain remover, sharpie, scissors, tape, etc.
• Handle emergencies or last-minute changes
• Coordinate with other vendors as needed
• Supplement for staff where needed: serving, bartending, bussing, etc
• Assist with clean-up including but not limited to: clearing plates, glassware, tear down of tables and chairs, clear garbage and recyclables, clear linens, re-rack all rentals, etc.